Sunday, March 17, 2019

The Beginnings: My Two Page Cover Story



So earlier this week I started to draft my two- page cover story. One major problem that  I am encountering is that I am worried about the originality in what I say. How do I offer a new perspective on something that is heavily written about? I hope that in my interview I receive more content in responses to my questions so that it makes this article more easy to write. 

PLAN
subject to change

  • Create gather pictures of poses that the interviewee can do (Monday)
  • Ask interviewees to their first and last name
  • Ask interview questions Tuesday and Wednesday
  • A take a picture of the interviewee (with permission)
  • Create a list of what information I want to use in my cover story
  • Add to Two Page Cover Story draft 
  • Spend Thursday and Friday revising edits
  • Finalize Cover Story
  • Create sample layouts 
  • Finalize sample layout
  • Create sample layouts for the magazine in general 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Last Song: My Final Product

Thank you for your help and support. I am proud to introduce you to the first issue of drip. magazine. Canva (Prefered) https://www.canva...