Sunday, March 24, 2019

Genre Representation: Young Adults


Young adults ages (15-25) are my target audience.

The following is a list of my things popular among my target audience with ways to integrate them into my magazine.



Netflix
Netflix is the most popular streaming service among my target audience. I always hear people say "I don't have anything to watch on Netflix." Maybe I can include a list of recommended shows to watch on Netflix.

Snapchat
Snapshat is a service that is extremely popular within my target audience. I create a filter for Drip on Snapchat or I can create brief videos on dressing well and post them to Snapchat. Which is commonly done by other magazines like Cosmopolitan and Elle.

Instagram
Instagram is one of the most popular forms of social media. My magazine is more focused on visuals so think that Instagram is a good platform post content. Content being an outfit or a photoshoot, or just me talking about the process of a magazine.

Twitter
Twitter is form of social media in with the majority of my audience get their news. I could make ads and post them onto Twitter.

Music
I can ask a group of people within my target audience about their favorite artist and style people for my magazine based of the style of the their favorite artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Last Song: My Final Product

Thank you for your help and support. I am proud to introduce you to the first issue of drip. magazine. Canva (Prefered) https://www.canva...