Sunday, March 10, 2019

Magazine Peer Review




Hey guys so on Thursday (March 7, 2019) I had a peer review on my magazine/blog and here is a basic outline about what was said:

 It would be best to do to a two-page spread for my Table of Contents(TOC) based on this design:
Furthermore,  they suggested that I should spread out the layout for the TOC and include subtitles for each category like this.

Dressing up for school as a mode of self-expression.
This could be a possible two-page spread about how dressing up for school makes students feel, I would conduct around four to six interviews.

Dressing Up with a Dress Code.
It was also recommended that I talk about how middle schoolers embellish their polo and khaki uniform whether it be through adding a nice jacket or new kicks.

Finding Models 
So going into the peer review I had no clue about how I would get models for my magazine, it was recommended that I ask anyone with a good outfit if I could take a picture of them.

Outfits as a diagram.
For this, I would add little blurbs to areas of the outfit and explain their relationship to the model's personal style. I can't believe that I didn't think of this idea!  The people in my peer review group you guys were such a big help, thank you, guys. It's always good to get a second opinion on things!

The eternally grateful
Alexa :) 



  


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Last Song: My Final Product

Thank you for your help and support. I am proud to introduce you to the first issue of drip. magazine. Canva (Prefered) https://www.canva...