Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Last Song: My Final Product
Thank you for your help and support. I am proud to introduce you to the first issue of drip. magazine. Canva (Prefered) https://www.canva...
-
Thank you for your help and support. I am proud to introduce you to the first issue of drip. magazine. Canva (Prefered) https://www.canva...
-
Harper's Bazaar is America's first fashion magazine. They serve to inspire the outfits of their subscribers. Harper...
-
The following contains magazine covers and mock-ups that I have made based on those magazine covers. PAPER MAGAZINE: Paper Magazi...
-
Hello, my name is Alexa Clayton the purpose of this blog is to detail the progress of my creation of a fashion magazine for Media Studies...
-
Canva is a graphic design website that makes designing flyers to presentations easy. I have been using Canva for four years and I h...
-
Drip magazine is a fashion magazine that defies the genre conventions of a typical fashion magazine. Being a teenager puts me at an advant...
-
This week's schedule: WED-SUN 1. Magazine Layout(ML) BP 2. Genre Representation 2.0 BP 3. Magazine Layout 2.0 BP 4. Comparison ML ...

No comments:
Post a Comment