Sunday, March 3, 2019

Canva: A Gal's Best Friend





Canva is a graphic design website that makes designing flyers to presentations easy.
I have been using Canva for four years and I have very few complaints about this website. It's free and you can sign in through your Google and/or Facebook. I can literally spend hours on Canva. It's sad how much time I spend on this website. There is a premium version but you can still do so much without it. Canva has made it easy to create mock layouts for my magazines. It also has brief articles on creating fun and aesthetically pleasing graphics. For example, it has an article on using scale in your designs. Canva Tip: Use fonts of varying sizes to create more intrigue. Although I am a huge advocate for Canva, I am open to suggestions. I plan on experimenting using Photoshop and Juemag since they are both offered by my school.

Wish Me Good Luck

- Alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Last Song: My Final Product

Thank you for your help and support. I am proud to introduce you to the first issue of drip. magazine. Canva (Prefered) https://www.canva...