Sunday, March 3, 2019

A tale of a habitual procrastinator



I know that I have a problem so hopefully, this will fix it. I admit I am a procrastinator. I watched a video on eliminating procrastination and the first step was realizing that you have a problem. Rule One: check. Another step was setting a goal and sticking to it.
So I made a reminder on my phone:


A major problem that encountered was that I did not know what to write about but I talked to sister and she recommended me to look at Harper's Bazaar and Beautiful Bizarre as inspiration for my blog posts. I am glad that she helped me.





I also made a daily alarm reminding me to do my blog post. I even eliminated the snooze option so that I would definitely not delay this making a blog post.


Finally, I am writing a schedule for this week.

Tuesday: Table of Contents Layout Research
Wednesday: Mag Goals: Harper's Bizarre
Thursday: QUE?!: Fashion Influencers 
Friday-Saturday: Fashion Week: Closet Recreation Attempts


I am learning :)
Alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Last Song: My Final Product

Thank you for your help and support. I am proud to introduce you to the first issue of drip. magazine. Canva (Prefered) https://www.canva...