Sunday, March 3, 2019

Magazine Research 2.0: The Artsy Fartsy Magazine

Related imageImage result for beautiful bizarre.Image result for beautiful bizarre.Image result for beautiful bizarre.

👀 A look into Beautiful Bizzare Magazine

a magazine for the passionate patrons of the arts


Related imageBeautiful Bizzare Magazine is all about promoting the arts. This international contemporary art magazine wants to make people apart of the art scene a priority. This curated ( specially selected artwork) magazine follows four main principles: Inspiring others, promoting the arts,  and helping artists grow.

I like the idea of having four central principles to the creation of a magazine. I think it makes the magazine seem more personal and relatable. I think creating my own principles/ central ideas will guide me on the path to creating a more developed final magazine.


 Beautiful Bizzare Magazine also promotes art exhibitions, galleries, and "wearable art" ( clothing and accessories).
Image result for beautiful bizarre.
This gives me the inspiration to include pictures of local events in my magazine. Maybe I should write about a write about local events within my community. This would be an additional article besides my two-page spread   I don't know if this is a viable idea given my time restraints. Food for thought...
Bizzare has serval pages with an artist's work and their inspiration behind it. 
The key to any outfit is personalization, making it unique to you and your interest. Based on this idea I could create a page that has a                          person interested in fashion, what their look is about and how to affordably recreate their look.
Here is a mockup I made:



References:




“Beautiful Bizarre Magazine.” Beautiful Bizarre Magazine, 18 Feb. 2019, beautifulbizarre.net/.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Last Song: My Final Product

Thank you for your help and support. I am proud to introduce you to the first issue of drip. magazine. Canva (Prefered) https://www.canva...