Sunday, March 10, 2019

Mag Goals: Harper's Bazaar



Harper's Bazaar is America's first fashion magazine. 
They serve to inspire the outfits of their subscribers.
Image result for harper's bazaar


Harper's Bazaar in an article called 11 Cute Spring Work Outfits they have a woman wearing the latest spring trends and places to buy the components of their outfits along with other affordable ways to purchase look like the ones shown in the photos. I think I can do this with clothes in my own closet in combination with photos that will take of my classmates. I want the clothes to be $50 and under to match the budget that students have to shop on.
image






image
imageimage


They also have pictures of street fashion of people going to Paris Fashion Week. The originality of their outfits allows them to clearly show their confidence. I am not saying this from experience but, I think the fun from attending Paris Fashion Week not only comes from seeing the latest designs from the world's best designers but dressing up for the event. 
The idea of dressing up as a way of increasing self-confidence is something that I would like to convey in my magazine. In my magazine, I want to interview my fellow students to figure out how dressing up for school effects their day.  How does it make them feel? and why they do it. 

For me, dressing up is another mode of self- expression that makes me feel confident and happy even when my day is not going so well. So it will be interesting to see what other's think about this topic. 
NOTE TO SELF: Write a list of interview questions

I found another article called 

Smart Shopping: Urban Chic telling HBM subscribers how to dress based on a look. I could do something like this through composing various outfits based on personal styles like Edgy Grunge, Sporty, Preppy, or Minimalistic.






References

Harper's Bazaar Staff. “Paris Fashion Week Street Style, Ooh La La.” Harper's BAZAAR, Harper's BAZAAR, 8 Mar. 2019, www.harpersbazaar.com/fashion/street-style/g26558030/paris-fashion-week-fall-2019-street-style/.
Fisher, Lauren Alexis. “11Outfit Ideas If You're Sick of Dressing for the Office.” Harper's BAZAAR, Harper's BAZAAR, 7 Mar. 2019, www.harpersbazaar.com/fashion/trends/g6925/spring-work-outfits/.
Harper's Bazaar Staff. “The Perfume and Fancy Face Mask Haley Bennett Can't Live Without.” Harper's BAZAAR, Harper's BAZAAR, 4 Jan. 2018, www.harpersbazaar.com/beauty/g13069476/haley-bennett-beauty-essentials/.






No comments:

Post a Comment

The Last Song: My Final Product

Thank you for your help and support. I am proud to introduce you to the first issue of drip. magazine. Canva (Prefered) https://www.canva...